Every school year,
Springfield Education thinks about the professional development of its staff. The training courses cover the following objectives:
– improved employee performance,
– increase employee satisfaction and morale,
– address weaknesses and find solutions for their improvement,
– adherence to quality standards,
– reduced employee turnover,
– enhance team spirit.
The next training session focuses on communication. We have invited an expert specialized in the ESPERE method to teach us how to discover the best ways to communicate in order to be heard. The Springfield Team will learn the pedagogy of therapeutical communication.